Adipromin Weight Management Complex is a unique, evidence-based botanical herbal formula developed to help
people manage weight safely and effectively, with fast results, when used in combination with 30 minutes of
exercise 5 days a week, and a reduced-calorie diet of 1,800 calories.* Adipromin has been shown to affect not only
body weight and BMI, but also lean body mass, blood lipids, and underlying biochemical mediators—such as
adiponectin—that control visceral adiposity, glucose regulation, insulin sensitivity, inflammation metabolism, lipid
metabolism, and more.* The improvements in waist circumference, triglycerides, and HDL seen in the clinical trials
correlate to an improved Visceral Adiposity Index (VAI), a key indicator of cardiometabolic risk.
Adipromin is not a stimulant or appetite suppressant. It does not interfere with absorption of fat or sugar, nor does
it create a sense of fullness. Preclinical research indicates a dual mode of action:
• Modulation of adipogenesis and lipolysis. Adipromin has been shown in preclinical research to inhibit lipid
accumulation in adipocytes, slowing differentiation and maturation of adipocytes, and reducing
intracellular triglyceride content. 1 These actions are thought to be due to the demonstrated down-
regulation of transcription factors PPAR-gamma and C/EBP. † *
• Increases Resting Energy Expenditure (REE). Adipromin has been shown in two preclinical animal
studies †2,3 and one human clinical trial 4 to increase resting energy expenditure.* The underlying
mechanisms driving this increased metabolic activity have been elucidated and include notable increases
in the production level of thermogenic markers (AMPKa, PGC1a and UCP1) and lipolytic (HSL) proteins. †
The clinical efficacy of Adipromin for weight loss has been demonstrated in two randomized, double-blind,
placebo-controlled clinical trials (RCTs), published in well-respected medical journals.* 5,6
The exemplary second RCT of Adipromin—published in a top-tier medical journal—was conducted in healthy
overweight subjects (n=140). 6 The 16-week study compared the use of Adipromin in conjunction with an 1800
kcal/day diet and walking plan (30 min 5 times per week) to a placebo with the same diet and walking plan.
Click below to view a video produced by researchsquare.com that discusses the second Adipromin clinical trial,
published in 2018.
Dixit K, et al. Efficacy of a novel herbal formulation for weight loss demonstrated in a 16-week randomized, double-
blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial with healthy overweight adults. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018;20(11):2633-
Video produced by researchsquare.com
• At the end of the study, subjects taking Adipromin showed significant reductions in body weight (-11.82
pounds vs. -1.92 pounds; p < 0.0001) and BMI (2.05 kg vs. 0.34 kg/m2; p < 0.0001), compared with
• Subjects taking Adipromin had significant reductions in waist circumference (-2.12 inches vs. -0.67 inches; p
< 0.0001) and hip circumference (-1.77 inches vs. -0.47 inches p < 0.0001) compared with placebo.*
• Subjects taking Adipromin had statistically significant improvement compared to placebo in their blood
lipid profiles (p < 0.0001), including triglycerides.*
• Subjects taking Adipromin had improved serum adiponectin (p = 0.0071) and serum ghrelin (p = 0.0568)
compared to those taking placebo.*
• Post-hoc analysis showed that subjects taking Adipromin had a more than 37% reduction in their Visceral
Adiposity Index (VAI), whereas the VAI of those taking placebo increased slightly.
A third RCT, to be published in 2022, evaluated the impact of Adipromin on Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) in
healthy overweight subjects (n=60). 4 By the end of the 7-day study, Adipromin supplementation had produced a
significant increase in RMR compared to placebo (up to 15.2% higher), but with no stimulant effects, i.e., heart rate
and blood pressure remained normal.* In fact, subjects felt better while burning more calories, as evidenced by a
statistically significant improvement in their Profile of Mood States (POMS) scores compared to placebo.*
No other ingredient provides a comparable set of holistic benefits for weight management and cardiometabolic
• Fast results
o Significant weight loss in 14 days*
o Increased calorie burning in just 60 minutes*
• Support for long-term weight loss (steady results over a 4-month study)*
• Weight and inches reduction in both women and men*
• Targets fat while improving lean body mass*
• Significantly improved serum lipid profile*
• Improved biomarkers and beneficial impact on key metabolic proteins that govern adipogenesis, lipolysis, and
the browning of white adipose tissue.*
Adipromin has been shown in preclinical 7 and clinical 4,5,6 studies to be safe and well-tolerated.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
† These mechanisms of action for Adipromin were demonstrated in pre-clinical research, not in humans.
A novel, synergistic blend of herbs Moringa oleifera (drumstick tree), Murraya koenigii (curry leaf), and Curcuma
longa (turmeric) extracts, clinically demonstrated to support healthy weight loss in conjunction with a healthy diet
and exercise program.
Take 2 capsules per day.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
ADIPROMIN™ Patented Herbal Blend of Moringa oleifera, Murraya koenigii, Curcuma longa extracts ... 450mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, titanium dioxide (color)), microcrystalline
Ideal for Vegans, Vegetarians
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
1. Sengupta K, Golakoti T, Chirravuri V, Marasetti A. An Herbal Formula LI85008F Inhibits Lipogenesis in
3T3-L1 Adipocytes. Food Nutr Sci 2011;2(8):809-817.
2. Kundimi S, Kavungala KC, Sinha S, Tayi VNR, Kundurthi NR, Golakoti T, Davis B, Sengupta K. Combined
extracts of Moringa oleifera, Murraya koeingii leaves, and Curcuma longa rhizome increases energy
expenditure and controls obesity in high-fat diet-fed rats. Lipids Health Dis. 2020 Aug 28;19(1):198.
3. Choi HJ, Kim HY, Park KS. Antiobesity Effect of a Novel Herbal Formulation LI85008F in High-Fat Diet-
Induced Obese Mice. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2021;2021:6612996.
4. Rao AV, Azad AK. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study to evaluate the effect
of LI85008F on the resting metabolic rate (RMR) of overweight subjects. [Publication TBD]
5. Sengupta K, Mishra AT, Rao MK, Sarma KV, Krishnaraju AV, Trimurtulu G. Efficacy and tolerability of a
novel herbal formulation for weight management in obese subjects: a randomized double blind
placebo controlled clinical study. Lipids Health Dis. 2012 Sep 20;11:122.
6. Dixit K, Kamath DV, Alluri KV, Davis BA. Efficacy of a novel herbal formulation for weight loss
demonstrated in a 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial with healthy
overweight adults. Diabetes Obes Metab. 2018 Nov;20(11):2633-2641. https://dom-
7. Krishnaraju AV, Sundararaju D, Srinivas P, Rao CV, Sengupta K, Trimurtulu G. Safety and toxicological
evaluation of a novel anti-obesity formulation LI85008F in animals. Toxicol Mech Methods. 2010