- Therapeutic Massager
- Applies pressure to treat muscle dysfunction
- Applies pressure to sore muscles and trigger points
- Ergonomic design enhances leverage for easy use
- 6 Strategically Placed Balls for full-body massage
- Recommended by pain management professionals for home therapy
- Ideal after long work days or strenuous activities
Ease your aches and pains without hiring a professional masseuse with the Thera Cane massager. The simple yet effective self-massager makes it easy to apply pain-relieving deep compression directly to hard, knotted trigger points anywhere they occur, breaking up tension even in the hardest-to-reach muscle areas. The Thera Cane massager is a deep pressure massage cane which can be used to gently massage tender points in the muscles. You can easily massage any part of your body by using one of the six strategically placed projections. A minimal amount of arm movement and gentle pressure is all you need for effective treatment. Each therapy cane comes with a fully illustrated 14 page instructional manual. The Thera Cane weighs one pound and is made of durable, fiberglass material.
How It Works
The Thera Cane works by adding pressure to the muscles, which helps maximize the flow of oxygenated blood. This pressure aids in restoring muscle function by breaking up adhesions in muscle fibers and tensions, thus making the muscle work more efficiently. It's the perfect tonic for a recurring injury, a long day on the job, or an active afternoon in the garden.
- Cane-shaped massager for easing aches and pains
- Includes 14-page customer user manual
- Measures 24 x 15 x 1 inches (W x H x D)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years